The death penalty now waiting for a person of his last will, which is the last icchale world to ruhayo READ MORE NEWS

1:28 AM

The death penalty now waiting for a person of his last will form a pencil and paper asked | The ventilator that continued for writing a letter to her mother that the prison guard warfare | This was the letter:
Mother!If this world is judged if it is more than I have served not only the death penalty, we must emphasize the | I embraced that kind of life, it is your fault equally | I brought into the house and stole a boy's bicycle Do you remember? Father, nor shall he hide me to keep growing cycle have done | I remember our neighbor gojibata money taken from you? He took the money and dips you were gone too Shopping Mall | You may also remember that I fight babusanga | He wanted to revive me, because I have the final results of the tournament were taken secretly, and I was in the discharge | In the beginning I was more like a simple children then, and I turned to the broker phataha teen | Now I am very bikrita People long have you | Mother, I was then a boy | I could saprina, but agreeing to go out of my kukrityama | What is bhaigayo | I'm sorry to give you | Parents around the world babuharuko hand this letter I would like migrant, so unarule know the faces of good and evil makes manisalai ,,,,,, education is that! Seera the visit Nepal to take the opportunity to read all wishes !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments